Will gold and silver manipulation get a rare day off Monday?
London's LBMA is closed for holiday, and Reuters is reporting that power may well be cut to NY's financial district by Hurricane Irene (even if Wall Street is not submerged).
Guess that will leave gold and silver price discovery to APMEX customers and the Pan Asian Gold Exchange.
* More than 1 million lose power in Southeast U.S.
* NJ Oyster Creek power plant idled as safety measure
* Power may be cut to New York's Financial District
* East Coast refiners cut output, Philadelphia port closed
* New York Harbor restricts vessel traffic (Adds idled Oyster Creek nuclear plant, refinery closure, port restrictions.)Read more: